After days of doing school work and having not enough of sleep, today I gave myself a day off. =)
Anyway, presentation today for me was soooooooo erm, I don't know how to say.
Finished everything in less than 2 minutes, I spoke like a typewriter.
SUPERB FAST! Well, I'm NERVOUSSSSSSS but I'm glad it's over.
YEAHHHHH!
Ok, headed for lunch at Balestier Road with Grace, Jasmine, Shawn, Roy & Sam.
Went all the way there for Bak Kut Teh. =D
Ate till damn full. And I love the soup!
I should just say that I LOVE DRINKING SOUP ALOT ALOT.
Afterwhich, we decided to catch a movie, thus we went back to Town again.
(Fyi, my school's at Town.)
Caught "The Blind Side" at The Cathay with the same people minus Sam plus Dan.
We were 30 mins late for the movie due to some reasons which I do not want to mention.
But it was fun during that 30 mins!
"The Blind Side" is a very nice movie!
It's a true story and I even doze off for a couple of minutes during the show.
WAS SUPERB TIRED!
We all also had fun at Spotlight! As long as there's Shawn & Roy, we never fail to laugh.
Well, I really enjoyed myself today with my friends.
Next Friday, we'll all hang out again after our exam.
WOOOOHOOOOO! =D
Now.... I'll continue the last 2 parts of Hai Pai Tian Xin then off to bed.
Good night everyone. =)