Time flies and school re-opened on Wednesday.
Dread going school to study now. =(
Here will an update of what happened during the 3 weeks of holiday.
I'll skip CNY as I've done that on February 18, 2010.
Shall begin with my Genting trip with my friends which was from February 20 to February 22, 2010.
More pictures are in Facebook, go to my profile if you're interested.
Here's our first group photo taken at the Seafood Restaurant.
The price of the seafood pretty reasonable, and after our dinner we went to see FIREFLIES! =)
Top: Jasmine, Shawn, Jin Rong, Dan, Samuel, Roy.
Seated: See Yin, Edwin, Me, Grace.
After the fireflies, we headed for some late night shopping and back to the apartment for some cards cum drinking session!
I was shivering real bad on the first night while I sleep.
Too cold and I couldn't really sleep well.
Second day of our trip is what I looked forward most!
We went up to Genting for the THEME PARK!
YAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO! It was a fun time spent over there.
Here are some pictures taken before we left our apartment.
The 4 sweeties - See Yin, Grace, Jasmine and myself.
We 3 cam-whoring inside our bedroom!
Here are the guys happily and crazily stacking on top of each other having FUN.
Here we are at Genting Theme Park! WOOHOO!
Very lazy to go into details, JUST ENJOY THE PICTURES OK!
This cute white bear was being caught by Dan, but I came out with the money.
I don't know how much money I wasted in catching the toy at Genting.
And now this bear sleeps with me at night!
The end of Genting Trip.
Saturday, February 27, 2010.
I went on a movie date with Dan.
I wanted to watch movies and thus I asked him to watch it with me.
Caught "Dear John" at The Cathay and I found the movie to be so-so only.
I know some of my other friends and sister cried during the movie, BUT I DID NOT!
I wonder why.... Well, different people has got different opinions.
Afterwhich, we headed to have our late lunch and early dinner at Marina Square before watching the next movie, "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief".
I prefer this instead; much more nicer to watch than "Dear John".
After the movie, I went to find Wei Kiat and the guys for drinking session at Chambers!
Celebrated his birthday and we did not take any pictures.
All happily drinking only!
It was great to see all of them again as I've not seen the guys for quite some time.
I think the last time I saw them was in October. Long long ago!
Monday, March 1, 2010.
My last day to have fun before school starts.
Initial plans of watching movie with my friends cancelled, ended up we walked around Carrefour to get food for our kite-flying at Marina Barrage!
Pictures are still with Shawn, when I gotten them then I will post it up.
It was nice to see the kites up there in the sky.
High and carefree!
After the kite-flying, we went for dinner at Lao Pa Sat and I TRIED SMELLY TOFU.
OMG! My very first time eating it and it really stinks.
Nearly puked! =(
After the dinner, we head to Chambers (AGAGIN for me) to celebrate Jennifer's birthday.
Thankfully I wasn't dead for the past 2 drinking sessions.
And TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DRINKING SESSION!
This time round with my ITE Friends!
Gosh. I think I will just die soon.
Ok, a long post!
Now it's time for 下一站,幸福!
Good night!