Thursday, April 01, 2010

Loaded with PICTURES!

As promised, I've uploaded the pictures!
Specially for my Richard Bro, Unknown Gurl and whoever who doesn't have a Facebook account.

BEWARE! LOADED WITH PICTURES!
Ok, not a lot actually! I've done selections and here are the ones chosen.


Start off with my mini gathering with my ITE Buddies cum Hui Min's birthday celebration.
While the rest went to get extra stuff for the BBQ, here we are start to cam-whore.



Our so-called family photo! LOL!



The iPhone Lovers!


Here we have the iPhone vs the remote control phone.
Haha! Couldn't stop laughing at Richard with his phone!



Finally we are starting the BBQ! Woohoo.
Burn fire burn!








From the above pictures, they are busy with the BBQ-ing while I am waiting for food to be served!
I don't know how to BBQ and all that I can BBQ will be HOTDOGS!




My group photo with my buddies! But Hui Min's not in the picture because she don't like to take photos! =(


What is Devils 5 without Hui Min?


Here is my dearest Ah Boi and me!
One whom will listen to my nonsense yet bully me at the same time.
She may be "fierce" to me on fb or sometimes on my blog, but I know that she loves me a lot!
RIGHT? =)





Now to the Kite-Flying at Marina Barrage on March 01, 2010.
Nothing much of details to go into, so just enjoy the few pictures which I've selected!
Heehee!














Here are the photos which we took during Dan & Sam's birthday celebration at Seoul Garden!

Start off, a picture of hungry people on our way up to Seoul Garden.


The ladies: Grace, Jeslyn, See Yin, Jasmine and Me.


The gentlemen: Hong Qing, Edwin, Kenneth, Jin Rong, Dan, Chia Siang, Sam, Roy.


WOOHOO! Time for FOOOOOOD!







Kutu = Tutu + Kuku.



Junior JR and Senior Mich.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN & SAM!
Our group photo! =)



After Seoul Garden, we all parted ways.
Those went home, went home.
Those went to see kites, went to see kites.



Lastly, on March 27, 2010 we meet up again!
This time round, we only have me, Grace, Jasmine, Dan, Roy and Shawn.
We headed to Nabins for our chilling session and tmr (April 01, 2010) we will go there AGAIN!
The place is heavenly and shiok. Loving it!



Our next love, MONOPOLY!
We had a friendly game because we did not snatch to buy others' property!
How nice are we?


Here are some pictures taken over there, ENJOY THE PICS!











Phew! It's such a long post.
And now I can sleep peacefully.
Good night everyone! =)