Wala-Wala, Kite-Flying Sessions and K-Box Session.
We are really into holiday mood; enjoying ourselves.
Now it's time to hug one another's leg and chiong for our assignments.
Oh well, at least we're here/there for everyone.
One for all, all for one. =)
First up, Wala-Wala on April 3, 2010.
It was a great company with not many friends turning up though, but still LOVE.
All the Hoegaarden, 5-10s, photo-taking and not forgetting the YUMMYLICIOUS MASHED POTATO!
We 3 ladies as usual, they are my love love.
"Couple" photos up next. Haha. =D
Roy & I
Nic & I
Kiat Bro & I
Lastly, presenting our group photo!
Coming up next, our Kite-Flying Sessions!
WE LOVE KITE-FLYING. ALL LOVES KITE-FLYING.
We love but yet it rains.
Poor Roy, we don't share the umbrella with him.
Here we are, acting cute with my pose as usual.
SWEETIES' PICTURES COMING UP!
All are my love, love them deep deep.
Another of our Kite-Flying cum K-box Session.
Enjoy the pictures! LAZY TO GO INTO DETAILS.
My classmates all really filled my life with colours.
They have always been there for me and we are always there for one another.
Especially these 3 weeks, I've been seeing my dearest 2 (Grace & Jasmine) EVERYDAY!
VERY LOVE!
I hope that after we've graduate, we all will still meet up as often.
Alrights, will end here.
I will TRY my best to update soon!