I'M HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
Someone whom I love dearly but we can't really be friends (due to some reasons) came and talk to me in MSN.
Dear you,
You never know how happy and glad I was when you came and talk to me.
I know I can't mention your name in here and I'm surprised you're still reading my blog.
Your words to me are very important, always been from the moment I knew you.
Whatever you've said to me in our conversation today, I will take note.
Deep down from my heart, I hope all's going well for you and family (Especially him, if you know whom I'm referring.)
I really hope that we will be able to chat soon and hope my blog will keep you updated of my life.
Love you dearly.
Xoxo,
Mich
PS: If you guys know whom I'm talking about, please do not mention her name at all. Thank you. =)