Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm the 3rd/4th, he's the 5th.

Last night, while Precious and me was on our way down to his Grandma's house for dinner, we talked.
I forgot how did our conversation come about, oh well, it's about he being my 5th bf and I'm his 3rd/4th gf.
He asked me which number was he and when I replied 5th, immediately he went "WAAAAA".
So I threw back the question at him, he took such a long time to reply me.
Then I commented, "Wow! You took such a long time to think, I must be very far behind le".
LOL! After which, he replied 4th and 3rd and 4th and again....
I told him, 3rd or 4th he can't even make up his mind.
When he told me the reason why, I burst out laughing! (It's his past, I better not mention why)

Over a period of 10 years, right now I'm into my 5th relationship.
Seems a lot eh? No wonder my daddy commented that I ALWAYS change bf, but I did not.
Things don't work out, definitely it'll fail.

Now, from the bottom of my heart, I hope that things will be good for the both of us and not fail.
Who would want a failed relationship once again?
I pray and hope for the best for us =)