Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy like a bee.

These few days we've been busy with work and writing resume.
I'm not looking for jobs at the moment, but Precious is.
As I can't see him these few days until Saturday, we've been editing his resume by taking turns to edit.
Thus, these 2 nights we've been emailing each other the latest version of it.

And so, yesterday I was editing his resume until I came upon his National Service thingy.
So I read and read, and I found out something which was left blank.
I think he wants me to fill in the blank? HAHAHA!

Under his vocation whereby he needs to explain his duties, he wrote....

Enforcing the security and discipline of Sembawang Air Base, making sure

I was thinking, making sure of what shit? LOL!
End up, I typed in for him...

Enforcing the security and discipline of Sembawang Air Base, making sure THAT YOU LOVE KWOK QIAN RU MICHELLE (this part here you wrote incomplete is it?)

Then I attached this to the email and in the email I wrote, "BABY! Edited your resume. Please open your eyes BIG BIG and see if I got add anything in ok? Then you shall let me know what did I add. =) I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!"

At 4am when he called me (Yes, he always calls me in the morning before he sleeps cos it's a must?), I asked him if did he edit his resume, he said got nothing to edit.
I asked him if he's sure nothing to edit?
Then he said, I typed until so big, how can he not see it.
Hurhurhur!

Now, I'm going to continue editing his resume and cover letter.
Till then!