I really hate it when I SMS people and I don't get a reply.
Especially this someone whom I SMS and most of the times I don't get a reply.
Why I don't get a reply? Simple, because I'm always asking him for money.
Uh-huh. I have to send him a few SMSes before he'll FINALLY reply.
FYI, I don't ask him for money because I've got no money.
Reason being is that he owes me money.
I've been trying so hard to get it back and so far I only gotten back like $50 out of the whole amount.
I won't disclose how much the whole amount, but it's good enough to get me a new laptop la!
Next, he owes Singtel $180 and the reminders kept sending it to my house.
At times my parents will ask me why is it still sending to our house.
I want to change the mailing address, how can I go about it?
Sighs! And my poor Precious always have to listen to my complains about this someone that is not even responsible for ANYTHING.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone