Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Feeling not so good right now. =(
I'm having a headache and I thought that B will show a little more concern towards me.
However, what I got was just "how are you feeling, got eat med and still pain ah?" from him.
I expected more. Am I asking for too much? Sighs.

A little more will just make me feel better.
But there's no more of that.
No I love you, no rest well, no sleep early, no hugs, no kisses from him at all.

While I was cabbing home, I can't help but teared a little.
At that moment, I just feel so helpless.
If only I can be stronger.

In my showers just now, I tried to think of all the sweet little things he did for me.
Hoping it'll shoo the sadness away.
Yeah, all the sweet things came to my mind, but I'm still sad!

Boohoohoo!

Ok, I'll head to bed soon and rest.
Hopefully tmr will be a better day for me!
Yup and I LOVE MYSELF! (just to make me feel better)

Good night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone