Tuesday, November 09, 2010

KOI vs GONG CHA

A quick post before I hit the bed!
Eyes could barely open now, but I'm waiting for Precious B to reach home safe and sound, so I might as well blog.

Right now, I'm addicted to KOI's Passion Fruit with Ai Yu. (with 50% sugar level)
It taste real refreshing and a large cup is always never enough for me.
The Ai Yu is oh so yummy and I really love it compared to their pearls.

If you've read my previous post, I mentioned about me giving B a punishment.
Because he hasn't been a good boy these few days, I punished him by getting me KOI!!
In order to get that, he has to queue about an hour just for me.

And here's a large cup of Passion Fruit with Ai Yu. LOVED!!



I didn't tell B directly that I wanted KOI, instead I told him to guess what I want.
Here's our exchanged smses!



He's so smart that he knew I want bubble tea!
Yet, still has the cheek to say he wants to get Gong Cha for me.

Speaking of Gong Cha, I personally don't really like it after trying their Passion Fruit with Green Tea plus Ai Yu!
Different people has different preference.



I shouldn't just shoo Gong Cha out of my list after a try.
IF I have the feel to have Gong Cha again, I will go for other drinks.
Because I'm addicted to Passion Fruit now, I just couldn't help but to just get that only.

If I have to choose one of the above, I would strongly recommend KOI even though the queue is superb long always!
Alrights, B smsed me already.
I should stop here. Good night all! =)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone