Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye bye 2010 and hello to 2011!

Tmr marks the last day of 2010 but I'm not spending it with B and I'm also not counting down with him!
Pathetic sia! =(
Anyway, he'll be working and I'll be out at my friend's birthday party.
After which, I'll then head back to his house and welcome him home. LOL!

Alright, main purpose of this post is to briefly sum up my 2010.
Only if I can remember as much as possible due to my tiny small brains. HAHA!

Here goes....

1) In the beginning of the year, I've decided to let go of the r/s with the ex-bf (Kiwi) of a year plus going on to 2.
I realised our mindset is different and it's real hard to make the r/s to keep moving.
At times during the r/s, I felt very tired. Tired of what? It's hard to say.

Thinking back of the r/s, have you ever been in a r/s, where is less than 4 months and you quarrelled over the phone till he wanna give you a slap?
Haha! That was really dramatic!
I remembered that we quarrel over a small issue and me telling him, you want you come down and I'll wait for you here to give me the slap.

I was so glad that I chose to give up but not because of the slap ok! Lol.
At that moment, my heart wants me to move on and I did! YEAH!
A piece of lousy advice from me, MOVE ON if things don't work ok? =)

2) Friends come and go, don't you agree?
Ever since I'm into a new r/s, I lost close friends.
But maybe to one of them, we're not even close.
I wondered before I got into the new r/s, our friendship is nothing but a fake one?
Anyway, end of chapter already, move on move on.
I know who are my true friends and the ones that will really be there for me. (You know who you are)
My sister once said that I cannot have the best of both worlds, so I can only choose one.

3) Last but not least, my new r/s with Mr Roystance Zheng and he's my best birthday gift for 2010! =)
Life has been real good with him and even though at times I can be real unhappy with him, he'll still love me as much and will always try his best to make me happy.
He never fail to give in to me always.
I will always get where I want to go, what I want to eat and what movies I want to watch.
Whatever my decisions are, he'll also support me.
Poor him, will only get scoldings/naggings from me!
He doesn't scold me or really nag at me.

Even before when we get together, he've been treating me very good.
When I say I want to go ikea to eat, he'll bring me there.
When I say I want to go Yishun to meet our friend to fix my lappy, he says he'll go with me.
When I say I want to watch movie, he'll go and plan and see who's interested to join.
Everytime without fail, he'll send me home even if it's very late into the night. (That is if he's riding!)

Ahhhh! Better not praise him too much before he starts flying. Hahaha!
Baby, I hope you're not flying huh!
Love you deep deep.

Over all, I still love my 2010!
I've got my loving family, Precious B, Sisters from Sec Sch, Devils, Kiat & Richard Bro and my ITE pals!
For sure I know, they will never leave my life no matter what!

I hope that my 2011 will be even better! Not only for me, but for all my loves and all who reads this blog of mine!
I hereby wish all of you happiness and good health always.
Enjoy and have loads of fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone