Friday, January 14, 2011

8 months and counting on...

14 is the number I love.
It's my birth date and also the date we've gotten together.
So tell me, how on earth can I ever forget such important and special day of ours?

This is from B after he knock off... =D



In fact, I was wondering if he remembers a not and I was actually waiting for him to mention about our 8th month. Haha.
In the previous months I will always remind him about it, but this month I kept quiet.
Silence is golden! At least it shows that he remembers! =)

Happy 8 months of LOVE to US!

Anyway, here's a picture to start off my day not so pleasant!



My dear adidas watch's stripe broke.
Ahhhh. SAD! It's one of my favourite pieces.
Anyway, all watches I owned are my favourites.
But this is a special piece.
First watch I bought for myself with my salary few years back.
Love at first sight with it and I love the colour combi.
Sighs. Now I can't wear it.
Changing of stripe = Buying a new one is better.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone