At about 9pm yesterday, mummy heard someone knocking on the door, but I said no ah.
So she went to check it out and look through the peep hole on the door. (what do you call that? Peep hole or whatever?)
She said it's Roy leh! I say cannot be la!
So she opened the door and say again, it's Roy la!
And I went huh again and check it out myself, and yes it's the dumb precious of mine there standing with his dinner.
I never expect to see him there as earlier in the day he mentioned that he needs to help out at his mum's office.
Ended up, after he's done with whatever he can help, he came down and surprise me.
He appeared with a cup of bubble tea but it's not from KOI and yet still claimed it's my favourite bubble tea. Zzz!
What nonsense and I told him my favourite is Passionfruit Aiyu from KOI not sweet-talk! Lol.
And so I sat there watching him having his dinner and also showed him Ralph Lauren & Kate Spade webby!
Ok, I'm not hinting him to get for me k.
I'm getting it with my own money!
Merely showing him what I want only.
After his dinner, I helped him to remove a few unwanted hairs from his face.
He even told my mum/sis that I'm doing facial for him. Kns.
Anyway, B suggested to go on holiday again in March!
This time will be Malaysia, will discuss further with him again.
Hopefully we're able to go! =D
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone