Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's been such a long time since I did some catching up with Richard Bro!
We chatted via whatapps and he told me he's gonna ballot for a house soon either at Bukit Batok or Yishun.
Hopefully he's able to get Bukit Batok la!
Near me and also his gf don't like Yishun.
LOL! So... Bukit Batok is the best alright?

He told me that B and I should ballot for one too but to me time is not right yet.
Our finance also not stable, buy what house?
Will talk about this at a later time when all is stable.

Chatted about studies as well and he's at Kaplan taking ACCA!
Suddenly all become very hardworking huh?
Woke up from our senses and decided to further our studies.
In our clique, he, AJ and Sok are all taking up accounting at Kaplan.
He even commented why didn't we work hard in the past?
Oh well, it's never too late now, isn't it?

Moving on to smoking issues, how random can we be?
If you people know me well enough, I dislike people to smoke but yet the guys I fell for SMOKES!
Hahaha. Was telling Richard that love is blind. =D
Very blinded eh me. Lol.

Hmmm, I guess it's time to have some catching up with the ITE gang.
Long time since we've met and have our drinking session cum KTV.
Ok, someone organise please! Hahaha.

We both were arguing who should spread the msg, and both became very childish!






Buay tahan. He is superb the gay to me! LOL!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone