I'm rich or what? Out of job yet still spent such innocent money.
But but but, I love my nails now.
Pretty and nice right?
Paid $21.80 for these nails.

With new nails colour, I won money while playing blackjack over at B's colleague (Annie) house.
Each bet $4 and I won $100++! Lucky eh??
Better not show off. I'm blessed to have that luck for that particular night.
Anyway, this world is damn small!
On that night, I realised that Annie's parents in law are actually my so called "parents".
I've been calling them Daddy Lai and Mummy Lai since I'm in Primary school.
So so, her husband is actually my so called "brother"!
I can't remember his name cos when I was young, I only played with his younger sister and brother.
So while we were playing Blackjack, his parents came back.
I looked at them and find them very familiar! (I've not seen them for a long long time)
Thus, I told him that I know his parents!
When they came out, I called them Daddy Lai and Mummy Lai and they know who I am!
Hahaha. Guess they were surprised to see me there.
Seriously, how small can this world be?
We are all connected in a way or another. =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone