2) It's OUR 1st year anniversary.
3) We are going to attend Luo Zhi Xiang's concert together!
I got so excited when I saw Yes 93.3's tweet about Luo Zhi Xiang's concert and immediately I went to Sistic and check.
Indeed it's on and it's an encore concert of last year's!
Ok, frankly speaking... I AM NOT A SUPERB CRAZY FAN OF HIS BUT I THINK HIS CONCERT DESERVES NOT TO BE MISSED.
I heard that the concert last year was superb!
So so so, the excited me went to sms my Precious B about this!
Came home and I told mummy I wanna get the tix.
B wanted to buy $88's tix, and I commented why would I want to rush home to just get $88's tix?
Then mummy say get $118 or $148, but the stubborn me insist in getting the $178 instead.
Why want to go to a concert by purchasing the cheaper tix?
Unless the $178 are all sold out, then I don't mind getting the $148 lor.
In the end, they both got no choice but to give in to me to get the $178's tix.
WELL WELL, I LOVE YOU BOTH DEARLY AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING IN TO ME.
I KNOW I AM STUBBORN! (Fyi, Taurus is stubborn! I'm just trying to push the blame to my horoscope. HAHA!)
Anyway, now the purchasing of tix is only open to OCBC card members first.
And I'm so glad that we are able to get the tix!
Here's a print-screened of my confirmation.
I'm a superb happy girl now and I hope time will just fly to May 14!
=D=D=D