Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Random thoughts.

Sometimes it really got me thinking...

Where do I stand?
How much do I know about you?
How much do I know what happens at work?
What is exactly is on your mind at times?

I realized that there are so many things that I don't know.
What exactly do I not know? My answer is, "I don't know".
How magical this answer is?

What exactly is his job scope about?
This question have been asked by some of my friends and all the answer I can give was, "He's working at RWS/Doing membership".
Sad right? I know nothing. Haha.

Anything that is happening at work or whatever events that is going on, I hear it from my mummy instead of B.
How sad again? The boyfriend don't seems to be telling me anything?

Few months back, I remembered that B received a so-called "achievement/reward" as he assisted in one of the guests' queries I think.
But he did not share this with me, I found out via Facebook then I asked him what's that.

Sometimes, I will feel so sucky.
Why why why?
That's because whenever my mummy asked me something about B at work (which she thought that he'll definitely tell me), my answer ALWAYS is... "Huh, I don't know leh. He never tell me anything leh."

Recently, something happened and it really made my heart aches.
But what can I say?
I HOPE that I can forget about this thingy, but how soon?

Ok shit, why am I feeling so emotional.
ZZZ! I wanna go write an email to my dear friend (you should know who you are!)

And why this whole entry seems to be targeting about B at work?
Don't I have any other things to blog about?
Ok, work aside.

I noticed that most of the times, B won't tell me things automatically.
It's either I find out and then ask him about it or I have to random ask him then I will be informed.
So what? He don't like telling me things at all? Maybe la huh.

Ahhhh, whatever. I'm only good at whining in the cyberspace. Lol.
Shitty me. Ok bye everyone.