Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Yesterday when I met B after his work, he surprised me with yummy popcorns from Garrett the moment I board the car.


Inside the bag is Chicago Mix, our usual buys from Garrett.
However, the standard of their cheesy corn is getting lousier. =(
It's so soft even though it was being purchased on the same day.
Nevertheless, Caramel is there to save the day! Haha.

After math, we headed down to Ah Ma's house to pack up his stuff as they are shifting, so B needs to bring his stuff back to Tampines.
As there are no boxes to keep his things, we made a trip down to IKEA to get plastic boxes.
When we're done, we had Hotdog Bread for dinner. Ok, our cheapest dinner so far. Lol!

Went back to Ah Ma's house and start to pack all the stuff and we packed till 11pm plus.
While he's packing, I'm actually reading the love letters from all his ex-gfs!
After reading some, I got so boring.
The contents are so not interesting, but what do you expect from Secondary School days love??
Just couldn't stop laughing at those letters and I teased B about it.
I was telling him that no guys write love letters to me leh. SAD! Haha.

Besides the love letters, I saw all the old photos of B when he was young!
Managed to capture some of it and I'm going to share it here.
He's very adorable when he's young, please don't fall for him ok? =D

Here I go...







Isn't he cute????????? =D
Btw, the number of comic books he has is damn scary.
I've never seen someone with that much of comic books!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone