Friday, May 06, 2011

Benten Cafe @ Jurong Point

After so many years, finally I get to eat at this Benten Cafe that serves Jap food!
My first was with Zhiyi and I love their pasta.

Before I begin, here's a picture of B who wants to capture my picture, but I don't allow. Lol.



I ordered their "Oreo Monster" which I find it quite yummy. It's not too sweet, but B finds it so-so only. Haha! Different taste we've got here.



Moving on to our side dish; Baked potato with Salmon and cheese. This dish is acceptable and how can I not like it when there's POTATO! But the salmon serving is too little already! What we ate are mostly POTATO (that actually comes in the shape of french fries).



I guess I'm a sucker for Creamy pasta! I ordered Seaweed with Bacon Carbonara. I wanted the same old pasta that I had years ago, but it's only on the lunch menu. Should have been flexible la. So I can have it for dinner. I LOVE LOVE their sauce! It's very different from Pasta Mania!



Here is B's Katsu Don! The meat is nice nice to chew. Didn't grab much of his food cos I was enjoying my pasta. Heehee!



After this dinner, I think it's time to head to Shokudo next!
It has been such a long time since I've dine in there as well.
Jap pasta always taste so differently. =D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone