Saturday, May 07, 2011

Devils ♥

We met up on April 14, 2011 for a belated birthday celebration for Hui Min!
Simply love my devils so much.
Though we seldom meet up, but our hearts are definitely connected.
HAHAHA! Mushy? =D

Anyway, we met up for dinner at Bishan Junction 8!
Ahhhh. The place that's oh-so-familiar!
Missed that place so much as that's where I knew my devils (except Tang which I knew at a later time.)
Seriously miss the school times with all my friends when we were still students at ITE College Central Bishan.

Well well, we had dinner at Ramen Play!
AND THE FOOD'S DAMN DELICIOUS.
To me, it's much better than Ajisan.
It was my very first time dining at Ramen Play as well.

I had so much fun disturbing LIM LEE SHI! Heehee.
I guess I'll just die from not disturbing her but I still love her so much.
After our dinner (no pictures of the food we ordered), we went to Swensens for dessert before I call it a day as I was on Morning shift the next day.

Took pictures with my dearests before Sok left.

So here is my dearest ah sok! My toilet buddy. Can't help but always describe her as my "toilet buddy"!! (Picture looked kinda white because I edited it using the Beaute app from iPhone)


Followed by is the 3 of us. Look at the distance I keep away from Boi! We just don't wish to include her in our photo-taking always.


Love this candid shot A LOT!!! Tang's such a pro and she managed to capture such a nice candid shot. We all just look so natural, don't we? =)


Finally a proper one with Boi (without me keeping a distance from her)!


Lastly, how can I not have a solo pic with her? It's like a must for every meet up. And why does my face seems rounder than hers now? OMG! And, she's ALWAYS forcing herself to take picture with me solo because SHE DON'T SMILE.


It was a short meet up with them. But still I had lots of fun.
It's the company that matters. Short or long, we still enjoyed.
Can't wait to meet up with them again.