Sunday, June 12, 2011

G12 in the house yo.

Today's the PC show last day and on the 2nd day of the show, Baby and I went down to get a camera.
My Sony's battery charger died on me and the pictures taken with a Sony camera is not to my liking.
It has been with me for a few years and now it's time for a change.

After spending an hour at the show, we've decided to get Canon G12.
It cost us S$849 and we're paying it via installments.
Oh well, no money = we can only afford to pay via installments. Lol.



I've yet to really start playing with the camera.
Couldn't really find the time to do so yet.
I hope that this camera will last me good for a few years just like my Sony's.

You can click on this webby to read more about G12 if you're interested.
Now I can't wait to bring this baby along for our BKK trip in July.