Life is so dear and precious. No one can ever predict what will happen next.
Recently, just on National Day, one of my ex-colleague left the world.
She left behind everyone who loves her dearly. Who would have expected this to happen?
She's a cheerful girl who's always full of smiles. Who would have expected this will happen to her?
But, God has decided to take her away, to bring her to a better and happier place whereby she has no more troubles.
Why? Why has God decided to take her away? I hope that He will lead all to find justice for this dear girl.
I may not be close to her, but I do feel upset. Upset till, I can't accept the fact that she's gone. Gone far away from us!
Just a few days before she left, she wrote on my Facebook wall.
Till date, I still cannot believe she's no longer here. Every now and then, I'll always pop by her Facebook to take a look.
Kind of regret not treasuring the friendship with her, but it's too late.
All I can remember in my heart is her cheerful and pretty face.
Rest in peace, 白兔girl.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone