Hell yeah! I slept peacefully like for less than 2 hours?! And now I'm on my way to work, sitting in the bus and blog.
Crazy or what? I can use this time to take a quick power nap yet I chose to blog.
Anyway, I don't feel tired now or rather YET. I believe in the later part of the day, I will be fighting with zzz monsters.
There's nothing much to update about my life except for our recent BKK trip which I'll be blogging about it when I find time. (I've yet to even save the photos to my lappy!)
My routine now is all about work and Baby.
Maybe a short update about B and I! We've been doing great (as if!) but I always get mad at him. I'm a short-tempered and stubborn Taurus.
Yah, I chose to blame my horoscope for everything that's in me. But a good thing about a Taurus is.... WE ARE VERY DEVOTED! <3
So so so, I can be stubborn but I'm devoted to my partner ok!
Back to me being mad at him... It's like a habit or what? I get mad at him, we ignore each other or leave each other alone, and the next day we are fine! The funny thing is, we ignoring each other yet can sleep on the same bed. Oh well, I can never be mad at him for more than 24 hours! Always after a sleep, the next day automatically all will be fine.
Alrighty, gonna stop here for now. Blog again real soon. Have a good day everyone!! =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone