Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ding Tea in the West

After many recommendations from Kaykay, we (sis, b & I) decided to go try the new bubble tea store located at Jurong West.
It's called Ding Tea and my sis said it's Number 1 in Taiwan, much more famous than (my all time favourite) KOI!
Here's me with my Ding Tea, happily smiling!! Looking real forward to taste it.


Once I poked the straw in, took a big sip and went.... "EEEEE NOT NICE"! =(
Kena cheated? It's not to our liking at all! Tasted sooooooo normal. BOO!
I'd rather pay S$1.20 to just get the normal bubble tea from any random bubble tea stores.
Besides this, their service is so damn slow! No customers, and they took so long to prepare the drinks!
I told my sis this, "if you see a queue, it's not because they're nice but they're slow!"
She agreed with me too.

Frankly speaking, that money... I'd rather spend a little more time to queue up for KOI or Gong Cha!
Ding Tea.... *ding ding* Game over, you're out of my list. =( Great disappointment.

Ps: These are just my own comments & preference, others may love Ding Tea, but definitely not for me. I only commented how I felt and tasted. You can go love Ding Tea! =) They are located at Blk 492, Jurong West Street 41. (facing directly opposite the CC)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone