Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HDB appointment on March 5, 2012 at 1545 hours.

So, after waiting for a couple of weeks anxiously... We've finally received the HDB appointment for our flat selection. YEAH! This is gonna be a whining and happy post.

Flat type: 3 Room
Area: Chua Chu Kang
Queue Number: 38

I know these days hardly youngsters will choose a 3 room flat but to me, I feel there's no wrong with 3 room and it's good to start it small. Whatever lies in the future, we'll never know. Why not start it small and grow big?

There are elders that says we buy a house on impulse and never think of the future if we can earn from selling the house. They gave comments to why we buy a 3 room flat or why CCK and not Punggol or Seng Kang area?

Hello... It's our money that we're using, not theirs. Why can't they just respect our decision instead of giving negative feedbacks?

So tell me, what's wrong with our decision? I seriously don't see any wrong though. I don't care if earn or not, it's our money anyway.

Now, to the happy post. I'm really glad that we can finally get to select our future house. Already have a few units on mind, and I hope we are able to get what we want. Then we'll have to wait for a few years before we can move in. I really can't wait lorrrrrrr~ heehee.

I'll update again once we're done with the selection. Bye bye bye.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone