So, we had our so-called "last appointment" with HDB on August 24, 2012 to make our 5% downpayment for our future nest at CCK! Our next appointment will be the day whereby we collect our keys, earliest May 2015 and latest May 2016!
So so so so so, in order to collect our keys, we have to be legally married. HAHAHA! Hopefully all goes well and we'll get married by 2014! =)
So looking forward! We made the first step by getting our small lil' house and also we've made deposit for our pre-wedding shoot.
Oooooooh~ So excited!
Our pre-wedding shoot will be done in JB, hoping it'll be something different from our friends. Can't wait for the shooting day to happen, but first I need to lose some fats off myself.
Anyone care to share your wedding experience with me? Can drop me an email!!
Email: michelle-kwok@live.com
Subject: You can put "wedding experience"
Cos I don't really check my mails, I will just delete it. So, any kind souls out there? Email me ok? =D
Thank you peopleeeeeeeeeeee!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone