I'm feeling so handicapped. I wonder why! =(
I think I am relying too much on Precious.
I just feel very sad that I only get to see him like twice a week now.
I am still not used to his working hours yet. Perhaps I just need more time.
I feel like ranting it all to him, but I don't want to keep bothering him with all my smses.
It's like he's working now and I send him whatever smses I want to but I don't get a reply.
Of cos I won't get a reply cos he's at work. But I wonder if he reads them all one by one? HAHA.
So, I thought I might as well rant it here (and feel a little better) and I guess at the end of the day, he'll read my blog?
I MISS HIM SO MUCH TILL TEARS CAN FILL MY EYES.
He's in Singapore and I feel this way.
What if he's far far away from me?
I can die liao lor like this.
If only I can be stronger and more independent.
I wish........
Who exactly knows how I'm feeling? =(