Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Lying is not my forte and over the past few days I lied to Precious B!
All because for his birthday surprises, I did that! Heehee.

Here are the gifts I gotten for him.

This is the cup with our picture printed on it, but B have not used it yet. He said he'll wait for me and use together.



The Grey Manhanttan Messenger Bag and I'm glad he likes it and is using it now!



A mini perfume bottle for him so he don't have to carry his big bottle of perfume around (which I bought for him for our 1st month). A bit gay I know to use this, but at least he can just carry a small bottle out instead of a big one.



Last but not least, a Banana Chocolate Cake from Awfully Chocolate. Shared this with Sam Korkor and the cake's yummy! No blowing of candles cos already passed his birthday. Nevertheless, he still deserve a birthday cake.



And last night I surprised B by showing myself at his house.
Thanks to his sister & mummy that I can make this a success.
So, I lied to B I was resting/sleeping at home le but in fact I was at his house since 9pm.
Hahaha. He was shocked to see me there and claimed that I've been lying to him of my whereabouts.
Oh well, at least it's a happy ending.
I just find it so weird to lie to him and now that it's over, I don't have to lie anymore.

Alrights, will end here and blog again.
Happy Sunday to all! =)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone