Wednesday, January 26, 2011

250 baht or S$69

250 baht = S$10.86
S$69 = 1587 baht

What's with the conversion above?
Soon you'll know!


Above picture are the belts I bought during my recent BKK trip and it only cost me 250 baht!
But but but, when I was at Harbourfront shopping the other day, I saw this shop selling similar belts and it cost S$69!
Zzzzzz. Daylight robbery or what? LOL.
S$69 for such a belt is way too ex!

What I like about the belt?
The colour, its special design (to me at least) cos it's rubbery and lastly its scent!
It has this very sweet and bubblegum scent. Very sweet~

And I gotten the belts for my sister and her bestie, Evelyn too.
Orange for sister, purple for Evelyn and the reddish-pink for myself!
B gotten one red belt for himself as well!

Slowly I'm falling in love with BKK!
I wanna go there again.
End of the year or next year perhaps?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone