Monday, January 31, 2011

Expensive Saturday....

Really burnt a hole in our pockets!
Haha. Oh well....

B and I opened a joint savings account yesterday with Standard Chartered to save up for our future! (Will not disclose the amount for this)
And every month we will contribute a little of our salary to our JSA via GIRO so that we don't have to withdraw money from one account to another.
Hopefully these monies will not be touched unless needed.
We will be given a debit card each and an internet banking to check on our account.
I told B that if my income is stable enough, I will open another savings account just to purely save money.
Well, hope that I'll be able to achieve this!

Next up, here's our other expenses for the rest of our day!
$256 - Bought our Genting Trip tix plus hotel! Topped up $20 each to get a better coach.
$37 - On PS3 game (B sold off 4 of his old games and the balance to pay is $37)
$23 - Cabbed to town from his house as we're running late and the jam just made the meter keeps jumping. =(
$20+++ - Spent on our dinner at Pasta Mania! When I told B that I wanna eat Carbonara, he went "Waaaa"! Why he went waaa? That's because it cost $11 and so expensive. Heehee!
$17 - Movie tix for The Green Hornet! Not a bad show and Jay Chou is starring in it. Heehee. Very cute~
$63 - Spent at Mustafa Centre and I bought my cough med at $8.90?! So expensive la but at least I've got no more coughs now. YEAH!
$21 - Cabbed home as it's close to 1am after we're done shopping at Mustafa Centre. Walked a few streets and decided to call a cab! Waited so long and no cabs appear, on call only and they accept it like so fast. WTH! Trying to earn the extra booking fee from us when they can already earn the midnight charge!

CNY is coming! Let's hope our Ang Bao is able to cover the losses made. Heehee.
Also, gotta start saving more of our money!
Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone