Argh. Damn it.
Are guys all the same? Or is it me?
I don't like the ideas of guys treating their gfs good in the first place, but the outcome is total disappointment and sadness.
Why I say this?
Well, for this week both B and I happened to have the same off day on Saturday (which is now cos it's already 1.35am and it's past Friday).
Since he's not working on Friday and I ended work at midnight, 2 or 3 days back I've asked him to come fetch me.
And of cos, he said ok.
And so I happily looking forward to Friday and I can finally spend time with him.
So while I'm blogging now, He's actually playing MJ since 9pm ++!
Uh-huh! So this means he did not come and fetch me at all.
Yah. So much for saying that he will fetch me when I asked him few days back.
In the end, I have to make my way to Tampines myself.
GREAT!
MJ RULES!!!!!
I'm not important.
MJ might not be all the reason to my bad Friday.
Next he find some excuses like he don't have an extra helmet cos it's with his friend.
HELLO! I've like told him 2 or 3 days back, so there's ample time for him to actually contact his friend and take the helmet what.
Why give me such excuse? Damn it again.
Play MJ nvm. When I ended work and I smsed him, TOTALLY NO REPLIES AT ALL.
He don't even care.
Thanks,
Also, I'm down with flu the WHOLE DAY!
Yes, I've been sneezing non-stop and my nose is so damn pain.
Did my boyfriend care about me?
HAHAHA! Thanks again, he did not.
He never even ask a single thing about my flu.
Hoohoo. So nice of him. I felt his love.
YAH!
Never come fetch me + lousy excuse + never care about me = MY "BEST" FRIDAY.
BAAAAH! I'm done with my ranting.
Kind of a sarcastic post.
But who cares?
I'm an attitude problem girl.
I'm a sucky gf.
End up, I cried. I'm both angry and sad.
OK, BYE!