It's a lengthy post! Read only if you're interested.
Junnie, I think you should read this post! =)
After resting for 6 weeks, coming Monday which is 14th March, I will be working at RWS as an Admin Coordinator (within the Casino Department).
What is my job all about?
I will be assisting the Admin Supervisor, attending to the croupiers' queries, handling of their leave application and their work schedule.
As of date, this is as far as I know. When I've started working, probably I will go into details more?
There will be 3 rotating shifts for me, YES, in the Admin line and I've to do shift work as well.
This is because I'm working under the Casino Department.
I'm gonna work extra hard and quickly get promoted to supervisor and then to manager.
Ok, I can start dreaming but that's gonna be my target la.
Anyway, my main purpose of this entry is not to focus on my new job, but to actually focus about my previous job.
Yup, with KT Digital Imaging.
Over at KT Digital Imaging, they provide different photography packages.
Event shoots, class photography (for Childcares, Kindergarten, Primary Sch, Secondary Sch and JCs) and Wedding shoots (Morning tea ceremony, Wedding buffet or Dinner) too!
They have a mini studio over at the office (located at Ayer Rajah Crescent) and it can takes up to probably a small family of 5 to 6 (including of children).
If you're interested in any of the above or wanna recommend to your friends, you can let me know! =D
Alright, done with the mini description of what the company offers.
Better go into main point now.
Since the age of 18, I've been working with them as a Part-Timer for about 2 years (only during the year end season).
After which, I joined them as a Full-Timer after I've completed my studies at ITE.
In a blink of an eye, I've been with them for close to 6 years (From 18 to 24)!
Time flies, don't you agree?
They've also watched me grew up here.
From a young girl to a.... Still a young girl!
Selected a few pictures of my growing up stage with them since 2007.
During my days as a PT, we did not take pictures.
Here goes~
2007
2008
2009
2010
That's all! In 2011, NO PICTURES TAKEN MAN!
Was with them for a month only. =(
So how? Did I grow up? HAHA! Seems like not much of a diff.
But but but, I believe they do see me grow up in my love life!
In just 6 years, they've seen me changing bfs!
Ok, my Precious B will be my last and only one.
From
Indeed in these 6 years, many things can happen la.
But I'm glad I always have their support especially my dearest Junnie and not forgetting... Desmond as well.
They're like my pillar at work/life.
At KTDI, it's like my second home and June's like my sister and Des's like my FATHER!
2 of them will always get first hand news about my life, and my parents will be next. LOL.
Tell me, how can I live without the 2 of them? Hurhur.
At KTDI, I shared most of my laughters and tears with June.
Whatever happens, she will never fail to stand by me ALWAYS. Yes, ALWAYS!
Be it work or personal, she's always there for me. *touched*
I will definitely miss spending days with her.
When I was pursuing my Diploma, I've got their supports as well.
The company still continued to offer me a FT job when I'm studying with flexible working hours.
Frankly speaking, without this offer, I will be eating grass with no income.
So after I've graduated in August, I've decided to "repay" them by continue working with them till end of the year as they've supported my financial for a year.
My "repay" to them may be short, but from August to December, it's the crucial season... So it's more than enough, right?
Now that I'm not with them, I still do get updates about the company from June at times.
Though I'm no longer there, they are still like my family.
Words can't totally describe my whole 6 years there.
Lastly, I wanna say....
JUNNIE HONG, 我会很想你的哦!
你也要想我ok? 希望你的孩子可以快点出来,so 他或她可以叫我姐姐啦!
(It's in your favourite colour leh!)
Ok, I typed nonsense. Just trying to prove to you I can type in Chinese.
Hahaha! Ok, I guess I'll stop here.
Bye bye bye.