Ever since I started working, I realised that I'm getting much more lazier to blog even though I can actually blog with my iPhone.
Oh well, it's not that I don't wanna blog but I'm just too tired.
Hopefully this entry will make up for the missing weeks. Haha.
Somewhere 2 weeks back or so, Precious B gotten me a new toy!

It's my favourite Poohbear! How can I not love it?
I've posted the reasons to why I should love it in Facebook and now here too at my blog for my Facebook-less friends!
1) It's from Baby!
2) It's Winnie the Pooh!
3) It's in a Rabbit outfit and Pink in colour!
So tell me, how not to love leh?
Hahaha.
I think yesterday is Thai's New Year and I headed down to Golden Mile with B, Charmaine and Samantha to join Diow and family there for a dinner and the Water Festival.
Diow's mum put powder on our faces. Pictures below!




We had Thai steamboat. Kinda spicy but it's nice.
2nd serving of the steamboat, we requested for meat only.
No no to veges. Haha.
We are the meat lovers. =D
While we were having dinner, people at the mall pour/splash water at their friends. All the craziness.
Some even used water guns!
And we all had a crazy night! All thanks to B's small uncle. Lol.
He kept asking us to drink and now I totally can't hold my drinks well.
A bit only and my head felt so heavy.
We wanted to siam but his uncle don't allow.
In the end, 1140pm then we headed home with me feeling so unwell.
I did not even wash up and just went to bed straight.
Seriously, too tired to do anything.
Right now, I'm on my way to Bishan to meet up with Devils to celebrate Hui Min's birthday.
Kind of miss Bishan cos that's where I spent my 2 years of ITE education.
And and and, before I end....
HAPPY 11 MONTHS OF LOVE TO BABY & I!!!
Just a month more and we'll hit our 1st year together.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone