Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Bonus = happy or sad?

Few days ago, people working at RWS gotten their bonus and that includes me! So I wonder, after getting our deserved bonuses, should we feel happy or sad?

For me, 50-50! Happy to see a huge amount of money going into your bank account but sad to see that 1/3 of it goes to paying stuff. Another 1/3 goes into 2 different banks. And for the last 1/3, it's meant for me to survive on my daily expenses and other misc.

The moment the money got credited in, I start to count how much to go here, how much to go there, how much to pay this or that..... So suddenly, the next day, part of the bonus left me. How sad?

And I need to start saving loads of money now! Coming June, we're going to HK... So I need money to spend there. Besides that, we also need to pay for car insurance and road tax in June. Goshhhhh. All in June! So gonna be broke! =(

So now, B and I have been working hard to earn more money. I try to take up more night shifts, so I can earn the extra night allowances. Also, if I work on my off days, I'll get paid 1.5 or double. If time allows, I'll definitely work and earn that extra bit.

A little bit here and there = a lot, isn't it? Haha.

Ok, shall end here and go get my ass to bed soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone