Getting married is not gonna be an easy thing. Friends told me I should start to plan a year or 1.5 years ahead.
If we want to get married next year, means we have to start planning already? Oh myyyyyy.
Can we just skip the wedding banquet? But exactly how many will support this idea? All I want is just a simple wedding, that's all. So I can save the hassle on all these stuff. Or maybe, I'm just plain lazy?
There are so many things to research for! Where to hold our solemnisation? Where to hold our wedding banquet? Where to have our pre-wedding shoots? Whom should be on our guest list? How many tables needed should there be a banquet? Where to get nice bridal gowns that don't cost a bomb?
Waaaaa. So many things to think of. Where to start?
My bf, being the draggy king.... If I ask him to start thinking, he'll probably just tell me anything or up to me? Right my dear? Hahaha. Anyway, I've told him that we can skip the proposal! Can save on engagement ring, why not? 命注定就是一定会结婚了~
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone